VISITOR INFORMATION FOR OUR GUESTS
We look forward to welcoming you back to the PLAYMOBIL-Hotel from 14th June 2021.
Before your arrival, please check the regulations and safety measures to be observed during your stay:
Masks are compulsory in the indoor areas of the PLAYMOBIL-Hotel for:
- Visitors aged 6 – 15 years: medical mask
- Visitors aged 16 years and over: FFP2 mask
Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the mask requirement.
Incidence under 50:
Each guest must present a negative test result once (PCR test or PoC antigen test, not older than 24 hours) upon arrival.
Each guest must present a negative test result (PCR test or PoC antigen test, not older than 24 hours) upon arrival and every 48 hours.
Exempt from the obligation to test are:
- Children under 6 years of age
- Vaccinated persons (14 days after second vaccination with a vaccine approved in the EU, i.e. Biontech/Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca, J&J. A certificate or vaccination card must be presented).
- Recovered persons (The disease must have been contracted at least 28 days but not more than 6 months ago. A certificate to this effect must be shown).
Room occupancy is subject to current contact restrictions.
GUESTS FROM ABROAD
Please inform yourself about the entry regulations to Bavaria, possible quarantine obligations as well as the entry registration and provide the appropriate documentation for our hotel.